We’d love to meet you and introduce you to the PCS community. If you are interested, please book a tour using this form and we’ll arrange for a visit. Our registration procedure is pretty straight forward and outlined in this K-12 registration procedures (and tuition/fees) document. The document also includes our tuition schedule.
- Review the registration and procedures document (link above)
- Fill in the on-line forms listed below (and maybe come for a tour?)
- Bring in the appropriate paperwork and registration fee
- Arrange for an interview
- A few back-and-forth conversations and away we go…welcome to PCS. 🙂
Our registration process involves using the on-line forms below. Our hope is that you will find the system simple and easy to use but please let us know if you have any questions. Remember – all forms and additional paperwork (as required) need to be submitted before the interview process can begin.
- K-12 Registration Form – Each child needs a Registration Form completed and supporting documentation submitted to the office.
- Legal Residency Form – One copy of the Legal Residency Form is required per family.
- Shared Commitment Form – One copy of the Shared Commitment & Statement of Faith form is required per family.
- Request a Clergy Reference Form – Complete this on-line form to send an email to your clergy member requesting a reference.
- Volunteer Form – Please complete the Volunteer form to let us know how you will be able to help the PCS community this year.
Documentation To Submit to the School Office
- Legal Documentation – copy of Birth Certificate, immunization records, custody orders…
- Academic Transcripts or Reports
- Special Education or Learning Assistance reports
- Copy of any court orders pertaining to your child(ren)
- Application Fee – $100 processing fee per family payable to PCS ( non-refundable)
- Capital Levy Fee – $500 (one time fee, new families in Grade 2 and up)