Thank you for considering PCS for your pre-school or junior kindergarten child. If you have any questions along the way, please contact our Elementary school office: (250) 479-4532.
Please review the Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten Policies and Procedures document for more information as you begin the registration process.
The Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten registration process uses the on-line forms below. Our hope is that you will find the system simple and easy to use but please let us know if you have any questions.
To begin the registration process, please complete the following on-line forms:
- Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten Registration Form» – Each child needs a Registration Form completed and supporting documentation submitted to the office.
- Legal Residency Form» – If you don’t already have children attending PCS, one copy of the Legal Residency Form is required per family
- Shared Commitment Form» – If you don’t already have children attending PCS, one copy of the Shared Commitment & Statement of Faith form is required per family
- Request a Clergy Reference Form» – If you don’t already have children attending PCS, complete this on-line form to send an email to your clergy member requesting a reference.
- Volunteer Form» – Please complete the Volunteer form to let us know how you will be able to help the PCS community this year.
Documentation To Submit to the School Office
- Legal Documentation – copy of Birth Certificate, immunization records, custody orders…
- Application Fee – $100 processing fee per family payable to PCS ( non-refundable)
Remember – all forms and additional paperwork (as required) need to be submitted before the interview process can begin.