The PCS community is looking for the right individual to step up and join the team as our first Superintendent. This is an exciting time of growth and development as we launch into the next era of Christian Education in the Victoria area. We’re looking for a visionary, collaborative servant leader. You’re invited to Come and See!
We are looking forward to exploring where God is leading us as we search for our first Superintendent. Please pray for the journey and share this page with individuals who you think might be the right fit for our community. If you have any questions about the process, please connect with the search committee and Heidi Young-Thompson, a PCS parent and our Board chair using this on-line form». We are committed to replying to you as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate is:
- passionate about Christian education
- committed to PCS’ vision and mission
- a visionary leader who continues to develop and expand PCS
- a seasoned educational leader with extensive experience in both the classroom and school administration, school governance, 21st century learning initiatives, Human Resources and finances.
- experienced and familiar with the development and implementation of strategic plans
- a motivational and inspirational team leader
- gifted in oral and written communication skills
- someone with a proven public relations track record
- equipped with strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- knowledgeable of the BC Ministry of Education requirements for independent schools and the Independent School Act
The ideal candidate holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership or equivalent graduate degree and qualifies for a British Columbia Professional Teachers’ Certificate.