Thank you for considering PCS for your pre-school or junior kindergarten child. If you have any questions along the way, please contact our Elementary school office: (250) 479-4532.
Please review the Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten Policies and Procedures document for more information as you begin the registration process.
The Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten registration process uses the on-line forms below. Our hope is that you will find the system simple and easy to use but please let us know if you have any questions.
To begin the registration process, please complete ALL of the following on-line forms:
- Preschool and Junior Kindergarten Registration Form» – Each child needs a Registration Form completed and supporting documentation submitted to the office.
- Legal Residency Form» – If you don’t already have children attending PCS, one copy of the Legal Residency Form is required per family
- Shared Commitment Form» – If you don’t already have children attending PCS, one copy of the Shared Commitment & Statement of Faith form is required per family
- Request a Clergy Reference Form» – If you don’t already have children attending PCS, complete this on-line form to send an email to your clergy member requesting a reference.
Documentation To Submit to the School Office.
- Legal Documentation – copy of Birth Certificate, immunization records, custody orders…
- Application Fee – $200 non-refundable processing fee per family (cash or cheque made payable to Pacific Christian School)