We are excited about the time we get to spend with the youngest members of the PCS community. It’s great to see the joy of life – and early learning – in the eyes of the little ones. You are invited to come and explore the world of the PCS Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten.
Registration in PCS Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten is open to children of committed Christian parents who agree with the school’s religious and philosophical principles as expressed in the V.C.E.S. Constitution and who are regularly attending a Christian church. Parents and students are expected to demonstrate, by their lifestyles, their belief in Jesus Christ as Saviour, Lord and King.
Registration normally follows these steps:
- Completing ALL of the on-line Pre-School and Jr Kindergarten registration forms for each child you would like to enroll.
- Bringing in a non-refundable registration fee of $200 per family (cash or cheques payable to V.C.E.S. Pre-School).
- Bringing the following to the Elementary School Office:
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of your child’s health passport including immunization dates
- Copy of any court order pertaining to your child(ren)
- Registration fee ($200)
- Attending a New Parents Information Seminar and then having an interview to determine eligibility for acceptance.
- Being admitted or placed on the wait list.
Each Pre-School child will be on a one month probation to assess the Pre-School’s ability to meet his/her needs.
Thank you for your interest in our Pacific Christian Pre-School and Junior Kindergarten. We look forward to meeting you.
Darren Lewis and Joanne Brown.